The Steel Building Destination for Millions
Your Project is Our Project.
We Respect Your Privacy
Below, you will find details about our privacy policies. You have the opportunity to choose how your information may be shared. Your privacy matters to us, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
1. Our Secure System Protects You
2. We Use Information Provided to Help You
- The customer information we collect is used to meet your construction needs. This information may be used to process your requests for Armstrong products, programs, and services; to respond to your inquiries about our offerings; and to offer you other Armstrong products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you.. We may use this information to contact you through e-mail, direct mail, or telephone. This information may also be used to provide you with a high level of customer support and to better improve our website. We may use any of the information gathered at this Site for any legal purpose.
- We may share your information with our affiliated third parties and authorized builders in order to provide you with the assistance you requested with your price quote. Armstrong Steel does everything in its power to ensure that your personal data is protected, even if it is shared with our third party affiliates.
- Armstrong Steel reserves the right to share contact and/or personal information with trusted third-party affiliates at any time. These affiliates can include, but are not limited to: contractors, dealers, distributors and retailers. This information is disclosed via our CRM database or email and is shared only with qualified employees. Currently Armstrong does not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing purposes without (a) your prior consent and (b) providing you an opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from such third parties.
- Armstrong Steel collects anonymous information which includes, but is not limited to: your IP address, referral data, and which web pages you visit while at our site. This information is used to better accommodate and serve our visitors. This information is kept confidential and not disclosed to third-party affiliates. We constantly review and improve our site based on the information that our visitors provide. Armstrong Steel uses "cookies" throughout our site to improve your experience and to help us understand our visitors' needs. A cookie is a small text file that contains your anonymous information. This information is transferred from a web site to your computer's hard drive so that the web site administrator can identify your computer and passively track your web browser's activities while on our web site.A cookie will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, such as your real name and address, which you would not have otherwise disclosed. We use this information to help us identify and correct errors on our site and to determine a page's popularity so we can add more information to it, and also to assist us in providing you the best resource for steel buildings on the web.In using this Site and providing information to us, you authorize Armstrong to use such information internally for our legitimate business purposes, including, without limitation, in connection with any online or offline offerings or any electronic mail offerings by Armstrong directed to you. In using this Site and providing information to us, you further authorize us to use your e-mail address in connection with any such offering or campaign.
- We collect site usage information via Google Analytics and Google's DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to our website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page.
3. How We Use Your Submitted Information
- As a result of submitting your telephone number and your quote request, you may receive a telephone call from an Armstrong representative. This representative may contact you directly by phone and/or e-mail as a result of your request, even if you are on a Do Not Call List. In most cases, you will be contacted by Armstrong Steel. In the event Armstrong's staff is unable to contact you, your information may be forwarded to an Authorized Armstrong Builder. Under our Do Not Call Policy you may instruct us not to call you by calling us at 800-345-4610.
- You may choose what information you provide to us. There is certain information that you may choose not to disclose to us, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website completely. We encourage our customers to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and offer the right products to our customers.
- We may display your submission information, quote request, and/or purchase decision via our realtime interactive map. We will never display your exact address as these locations are rendered by zip code. We also randomize your last initial for your protection.
- Armstrong Steel may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, or other information if you choose to provide us with your email address. By providing us with your email address or filling out a submission form that includes your email address, you have opted to receive these complimentary materials from Armstrong Steel and our trusted partners. If you no longer wish to receive these materials, please send an email to[email protected].
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to access this site or use our services.
4. How We Share Your Information
- We share information with our Authorized Builders. After they receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. All of our affiliates follow federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our steel building professionals may keep and use your information whether or not you engage in a transaction with them.
- We may have to disclose personal information to law enforcement or government agencies as a result of: a subpoena, a court order, a need to exercise our legal rights, a need to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, a need to protect us from legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information may also be disclosed in the event of a merger, the sale of the company, an asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
5. Opt-Out Provision
- Once you have submitted your information to Armstrong Steel through our website, it may not be retracted. You will be contacted as a result of submitting a request on our site.
- We comply with all relevant state and federal laws regarding the safeguarding of your personal information. Maintaining the security of your information is a top priority at Armstrong Steel, so please contact us with any questions or concerns that you have regarding this Policy.We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.
- We restrict all access to your stored non-public personal information to employees who need to know this information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access.
- To opt out, you should contact an Armstrong Steel customer service representative by calling 800-345-4610 or by mailing a written request to our mailing address listed below. Please include in your request an indication of which information (either specific or all-inclusive) that you do not wish to be shared with any non-affiliated third party entities.Please write to us at:
5889 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
6. General Policy Provisions
5889 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Call 800-345-4610 to speak with a Steel Building Expert.
Armstrong Steel (Last Updated: June 2, 2012)