Mini-Storage Steel Buildings
Self-Storage Metal Building Kits
The self-storage metal building industry has been growing rapidly in the last five decades. If you want to break into this lucrative industry or just want a good storage facility, you need to engage an industry leader in manufacturing steel buildings. For many years, we've been at the top of this industry, manufacturing high-quality steel structures that deliver in terms of expansion capabilities, security considerations, unit mixes, and aesthetics. We are well known, reputable, and our quality speaks for itself.
Whether you want your self-storage capacity expanded or you want to start a company dealing with self-storage, Armstrong Steel Buildings has your back. Even if you have several vehicles and you don't have a place to store them, we'll design a perfect structure for you. We offer various mini-storage metal buildings and metal self-storage kits that you can customize in roof pitches, door styles, and different sizes to best suit your business needs. Whether you want closed storage units or open storage facilities for your boat and RV storage, don't look further.
Our engineers are experienced in handling a wide variety of custom designs to deliver the highest quality and most economical designs you can get in the market today. Call us to help get started.
Popular Storage Unit Building Sizes
When you buy from Armstrong Steel, you can choose from hundreds of our existing size and layout combinations, or customize your steel building to your needs!
Warranties and Service
I-Beam Framing: 26 Gauge Sheeting, C-Channel Framing:
Roof, Trim, Walls
Included at No Additional Cost
Why Armstrong Steel Buildings?
We are a certified company with several years of experience in the steel industry. We are a trusted name when it comes to pre-engineered steel structures. At Armstrong Steel Buildings, we act as a single-source solution to all steel building needs. Right from consultation and planning up to design and installation, we'll not let you walk alone. Contact us today, so we can start working on your project.
Benefits of Steel Self-Storage Buildings
Our pre-engineered mini storage building kits will offer you the most innovative storage solutions and the best value for your money. Some of the benefits you'll enjoy from our structures include:
- Cost Savings - Pre-engineered steel structures have several economic advantages. Compared with other construction materials, steel is the cheapest and the most efficient to use. They also reduce damages and losses brought about by hazards and environmental exposure. A steel storage building will provide remarkable longevity and is known to be maintenance and trouble-free.
- Clear Span Capability - A metal mini storage building should provide you with enough space to store your valued assets. Clean span design means you'll have an uninterrupted interior with no support pillars. Because our steel framing is strong, you'll get up to 300 feet of clear span.
- Design Adaptability and Flexibility - Steel offers excellent design and architectural flexibility. It can accommodate all your steel mini storage building needs. We'll provide you with various design options to choose from or provide you with a customized design that suits your specifications and needs. We can as well reconfigure your structure to accommodate the changes in your requirements.
- Durable & High-Quality Storage Units - It is pretty inconvenient to keep checking the status of your storage facility. Using steel will give you peace of mind, knowing that your metal self-storage building is structurally sound even if it was built several years ago. Steel is reliable, strong, durable, and dependable. When you invest in our kits, you can rest assured that your storage facility will serve you for a lifetime.
- Metal Storage Building Customization - Not all Mini-Storage Steel Buildings are the same. At Armstrong Steel Buildings, we understand that your steel mini storage building's type, size, and design depend on your storage requirements. That's why we make customizable building kits. We want to make sure you get what you want, and steel makes this possible.
Our Self-Storage Unit Kits
Whether you want your self-storage capacity expanded or you want to start a company dealing with self-storage, Armstrong Steel Buildings has your back. Even if you have several vehicles and you don't have a place to store them, we'll design a perfect structure for you. We offer various mini-storage steel buildings and metal self-storage kits that you can customize in roof pitches, door styles, and different sizes to best suit your business needs. Whether you want closed storage units or open storage facilities for your boat and RV storage, don't look further. Our engineers are experienced in handling all custom designs to deliver the highest quality and most economical designs you can get in the market today.
People Who Viewed This Gallery Also Viewed
Resources Selected for You
“Every time I've shown up to Armstrong Steel's Headquarters in the Denver Tech Center to discuss a building project with the project managers they are accommodating, efficient, priced right and they take care of our needs.”
Shane, Denver, Colorado
“We purchased 7 steel buildings from Armstrong Steel. Everything went smoothly! My biggest concern when taking delivery was that not all pieces for my 7 buildings would be there, but not one piece was missing! We will definitely come back to Armstrong for our future projects."
William, Midland, Michigan
“I liked that the building designers work at Armstrong and not overseas in case I had any questions! I'm 75 years old and if I can do this, anyone can!”
Wes, Libby, Montana
“I knew I could trust Armstrong because they're the manufacturer! Getting my building was simple. It was well within my budget, plus I got it delivered on time, and most important exactly how I wanted it.”
Gary, Gurley, Alabama
“Everything went so smooth from the design process to the building going up. If you're looking for the easiest way to buy a building, contact Armstrong Steel and get a building directly from the manufacturer.”